For the 2018-2019 academic year, the SAT costs $47.50; if you are taking the SAT with the essay it costs $64.50.
You can send score reports to four colleges. Additional score reports cost $12 each. If you need a score sent within 2-4 business days, rush orders cost $31 (on top of the additional $12 report fee).
- You're taking the SAT outside of the US
- You want to register by phone ($15)
- You want to change your test center or test date ($29)
- You register late (but don't miss the late registration deadline or you may be out of luck) ($29)
- You're admitted off the waitlist on testing day ($51)
- You want to receive your scores by phone ($15)
Fee waivers (for some of the above fees) are available for low-income students.